Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 8 Some Progress Made
Today is day 8 in my journey. So far I have gotten rid of almost 4 pounds. Yesterday I finally made it to they gym (Stupid cold weather and snow are really causing problems). I did 20 minutes on the treadmill and then went to yoga class. I am definitely feeling it today in some of my muscles that have not had much work in  a couple of months. I had planned to go to the gym and do yoga again today, but alas the stupid snow problem has the kiddos off school again today so I am doing some things on the Wii fit and going to do some yoga on my own later. I would have much rather gone to class because the teachers push me more than I will push myself. Hopefully the kiddos will be back to school tomorrow so that I can go to my water aerobics class in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment