Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Journey to a Healthier Me Introduction Post
The start of a new year means that I need to get my self in gear. I have been overweight for quite a while now and no longer have any excuse. The baby is 5 now, so the baby weight excuse does not cut it anymore. I could blame it on my health issues, but that would be a cop out. 
In the last year I have gotten rid of (I don't like to say lost, because lost things can be found) about 40 pounds. This seems like a lot if it wasn't for the fact that when I started, I was almost 100 pounds heavier than I was 11 years ago before I was pregnant with my first child. That is a ridiculous amount of weight to be on my poor body, no wonder I have joint problems.
My goals for this year are to get rid of a whole lot of fat and to get my body much healthier. I plan to go to the gym at least 3 times a week (I am striving for 5, but I know that life with 3 kids can sometimes make it difficult to go places when I need to). I am also going to work to eat healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment